Come Dressed to Impress – Costumes Encouraged!
- Date: February 27, 2016
- Time: 7:00 p.m. to midnight
- Location: Glass Axis, 610 W. Town St
If you don’t like the weather in Ohio, wait fifteen minutes. Well, we have a plan for the unpredictable weather in February. If you think it’s too cold, warm up with our 2300° hot glass demonstrations. If you think it’s too hot, step over to the cold side and watch an ice sculpting demonstration. Regardless of your internal thermometer, a good time will be had by all watching our glass artists and annual glass fashion show.
Get your tickets early to get the best rate.
- Purchase online: $50
- Student and Member rate: $40 (in-person purchase only)
- At the door: $60
All tickets purchased in advance are will-call and will be waiting for you at the Glass Axis entrance upon your arrival at the event.
Included with each ticket:
- Free parking!
- Delicious appetizers and desserts
- A $5 coupon for the on-site Loops Food Truck
- Access to exciting demonstrations and performances, including:
- John Miller Glassblowing
- Glass blowing Demonstrations
- Fire dancers
- Ice sculpting
- High energy Glass Fashion Show
- Music and dancing (get your boogie on!)
- Two cash bars
- Photo booth
- Silent auction
- Art raffle: Win Great Stuff!
A big THANK YOU to this year’s Glass Fashion Show judges! Click on their name for more information.
Thank you to our generous sponsors:
Sponsorship Information: For additional information on sponsorship opportunities, please contact:
Want to volunteer? Check out our volunteer spot for volunteer positions.
Glassquerade Planning Committee:
Cecily Hill | Beth Ullum | Kerry Hodak | Danielle Allison
Erinn Bessler | Alex Fresch | Nicki Strouss | Julie Hawthorne