Call for Artists for a Cat Show! Proceeds go to Cat Welfare Association!

Call for Artists!

Come take part in our next gallery exhibition benefitting the Cat Welfare Association of Columbus, Ohio! We are looking for cat themed art, art including glass preferred, to put in the exhibition which will open for the September 14th Franklinton Fridays gallery hop!

Artists can donate a piece for the show and 100% of the sale will go to Cat Welfare Association. Pieces that are not donated, the sale will split the proceeds 60% to the artist with the remaining 40% split between Cat Welfare Association and Glass Axis.

Artists not only get to help a great cause, but at the gallery opening Cat Welfare Association will be bringing kittens and cats that will be up for adoption, that will need some love and attention! So please help out a great cause and come play with cats!

Finished works need delivered by September 8th! It is free to submit work to this show! Please email photos and dimensions and price of finished pieces by Labor Day,  Sept.3, to [email protected] with “Cat Show” in the subject line!


Email Due Date: September 3, 2018

Drop Off Date: September 8th, 2018

Cat Show Opening: September 14th, 2018